SismoLink is an application developed by Sismo to be the interface between the Sismo Modules (Ethernet) and FS2020 with PMDG 737NG.
The key characteristics are:
- - Freeware license
- - Native application
- - Compatible with Windows 10 and 11 x64
- - Does not require 3rd parties plug-ins or Add-ons such FSUIPC
- - Works directly through the SDK Microsoft SimConnect
- - Requires PMDG 737NG for FS2020
- - Automatic syncronization between Hardware and PMDG
- Manage the Sismo's modules and detects authomaticaly the following Ethernet Modules:
- - MCP/EFIS -> Included in Release V1 or superior
- - MIP (partially) -> Included in Release V1.2 or superior
- - Testing service for the SimCards called AlbatrossService to check inputs and activate outputs and displays. Included in release V1 superior.