Turn-key solution for Professionals
Sismo provides flight simulators for the B737-NG and B737-MAX with the quality and performance required in a professional environment. It is important to highlight that the price of the equipment compared to similar equipment provided by the large companies (Indra, Thales,…) is more than 10 times cheaper, however the quality, termination and functionality is not far off from the products provided by those companies.
Sismo has over 15 years’ experience developing and assembling simulators. The best demonstration of this is our legacy of flight simulators present flight simulation entertainment centers, universities, flight schools, hotels and homes all around the world.
Our simulators cannot be used for certified flying hours, but there are a number of companies and flight schools who have our simulators for other purposes such as flight experiences, familiarization with the cockpit and instrument training.
We offer a special package which is only for our professional clients. It contains all the products and information you need for a turnkey solution.
It includes the Alpha line of all of our Modules including all of the available extras. Shell, flight controls, visual system, a full set of computers, and a working software package which we can configure for you too.
• Products not available to home-based users
• We understand time is of the essence for your simulator. We offer priority in sending spare parts and offering support via email, TeamViewer or on the phone.
• A complete set (softcopy) of the existing datasheets and manuals of the equipment.
• If specific support is needed, there is the option to go to the client’s premises for the installation, Testing & Commissioning.
• The full amount of our experience to offer you a complete solution for your business.
For professional use of the simulator is required to pay the professional fee over the prices available in our webside, without discounts. The prices on our website are only valid for non-commercial clients.
If you are in the flight simulation business, why not send us a message, or arrange a skype meeting to discuss how we could work together.