Who are we?
Corporate Name: SISMO SOLUCIONES, S.L
VAT Number: ESB-18599928
Fiscal Address: Calle Managua, 13, 11407 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) SPAIN
Telephone: +34 956 142475
Registration Data:Mercantile Registry of Granada, Volume 984, Book 0, Page 1, Section 8, Sheet GR-19746, Inscription 1
What personal information do we collect?
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you register for an account, or place an order with us. The following lists the most common ways in which you provide information directly to us:
- Registration for an account
- Payment information submitted when ordering products
- Information that you provide for your user profile
- Participation in surveys, contests, or sweepstakes
- Signing up to receive alerts or other information via email, text or instant message from Sismo
- Requests for customer service, support requests, or other assistance
- Participation in communities, commenting on blog entries, and participation in other forums
The types of information we collect directly from you include: your name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, credit card, and billing and contact information. We also collect certain demographic data if you provide it to us including age and gender.
Collection of information From or Through Social Media Sites or Using Your Social Media Logon
When you interact with any Service Provider page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube, we may collect the information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will only collect and store such information that we are permitted to collect based on your settings on and the policies of these social media platforms. If you publish your social media profile on our Services, we may collect information that you make available as part of that profile.
How we use your personal information
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- Credit or other payment card verification/screening: we use your payment information for accounting, billing and audit purposes and to detect and / or prevent any fraudulent activities;
- Customer Services communications: we use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and enhance your experience with us. We may contact you for feedback in order that we can improve our services and experiences for customers;
- Marketing: from time to time we will contact you with information regarding promotions and ancillary products via e-mail.
GDPR and applicable data protection laws allow us to process your personal data where we have the legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for.
- to operate, improve and optimize the performance and user experience of the website and its services,
- perform customer and user analysis and segmentation in order to improve our understanding of our users, and provide better and tailored services to users, including you,
- statistical purposes.
Our purposes for processing your personal data
We only process your personal in order to pursue a legitimate purpose and generally we will only process your personal data if:
- You have provided your consent to such processing; or
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract; or
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to; or
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party and such processing is not considered to be harmful towards you.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products, services and information that you request from us; or
- To send you newsletters or other marketing material, including surveys; or
- To administer our business relations and negotiate and execute agreements; or
- To provide general customer service and support; or
- To gain customer insights and knowledge of how our various services, including websites and applications, and products are used as well as evaluation and improvement hereof; or
- To communicate with you regarding various matters; or
- To comply with any applicable law.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimise over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
You have the right to access to the data processed about you, subject to certain statutory exceptions. Furthermore, you can object to the collection and further processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct your personal data, if necessary. You may also choose to request us to restrict the processing.
- Right of access to your personal information
- You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information that we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions.
- Right to rectify your personal information
- You have the right to ask us to correct your personal information that we hold where it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to erasure of your personal information
- You have the right to ask that your personal information be deleted in certain circumstances. For example (i) where your personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise used; (ii) if you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for which we rely on for the continued use of your personal information; (iii) if you object to the use of your personal information (as set out below); (iv) if we have used your personal information unlawfully; or (v) if your personal information needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to restrict the use of your personal information
- You have the right to suspend our use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you think your personal information is inaccurate and only for such period to enable us to verify the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the use of your personal information is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information and request that it is suspended instead; (iii) we no longer need your personal information, but your personal information is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the use of your personal information and we are verifying whether our grounds for the use of your personal information override your objection.
- Right to data portability
- You have the right to obtain your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and for it to be transferred to another organisation, where it is technically feasible. The right only applies where the use of your personal information is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract, and when the use of your personal information is carried out by automated (i.e. electronic) means.
- Right to object to the use of your personal information
- You have the right to object to the use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you have grounds relating to your particular situation and we use your personal information for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party); and (ii) if you object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on consent to use your personal information.
- Right to complain to the relevant data protection authority
- You have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority where you think we have not used your personal information in accordance with data protection law.
Disclosure, transfer and making available personal data to recipients
Our disclosure and transfer of your personal data to recipients (natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies or another body, to which the personal data is disclosed) is kept to a minimum and is subject to the existence of an adequate level of data protection.
We may disclose or make personal data available to recipients under the following circumstances:
- Recipients who carry out services on our behalf, such as e.g. hosting, cloud computing, IT-support, marketing services, administrative services, training services or other data processing. Such recipients are only allowed to process the personal data in accordance with our instructions and the relationship will be governed by a written data processor agreement; or
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; or
- If you have provided your prior consent to the disclosure of personal data to a recipient or
- In the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Danfoss’ assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) or
- As set out in our cookie-policy.
If the recipient of the personal data is located in a country outside the EU/EEA not ensuring an adequate level of data protection, we will only transfer your personal data to such recipient following execution of a written transfer agreement based on the EU Commissions Standard Contractual Clauses.
Changes to this Policy
We periodically update this Policy to account for changed legal and operational circumstances and to describe new features, products, or services, and how those changes affect our use of your information. Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page, and, if we make material changes to this Policy, we may provide notification through our Services or directly to you; in any case, you may choose to discontinue using our Services if you do not wish to accept the changes. The updated Policy will take effect as soon as it has been updated or otherwise communicated to you. We encourage you to review this Policy for updates each time you use our Services.
Last Updated: May, 2018