Sismo Soluciones will offer several transportation or shipping options. The client-user will decide on the shipping option, either in the last step of the purchase via the web, or alternatively through communication via email. Always through transport agencies.
The cost of transport will appear included in the customer's bill.
Shipments are EXW Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) (Ex Works) according to INCOTERMS 2010.
All shipments operate under a basic insurance (CMR). Optionally, you can add a fully comprehensive insurance. For more information contact email@example.com
Upon receipt of the package, the client or recipient must inspect the goods in presence of the delivery team for damage or defects in the packaging.
In case any damage is detected, either on the packaging or its content, it must be indicated at the time of the signing of the receipt of the package, including a claim.
If damages are detected later, you must notify the transportation agency within 48 business hours. Otherwise, it is understood that the product has been accepted in and you are satisfied.
Once the damage has been notified to the transportation agency, either at the time of delivery of the package or within 48 business hours, contact Sismo Soluciones providing relevant documentation: a claim document, photos of the damage to the packaging, photos of the damage to the product...
Sismo Soluciones is not responsible for any delay and/or transport costs caused by:
· Incorrect or incomplete address
· Contact telephone number no indicated
· Strikes by the shipping workers or unions
· Customs processing
01.2 Delivery Deadline
Sismo Soluciones indicates the maximum delivery date on each of our products from the date of receipt of the order.
Although Sismo Soluciones will always try to meet them by all means, the deadlines for the delivery of the material are merely informative, and are not binding in any case for Sismo Soluciones.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Sismo Soluciones, Customers shall not be entitled to request a cancellation of any order or any compensation (including reimbursement of postage) in the case of a delay in delivery of the Product, if it occurs due to circumstances beyond to the will of Sismo Soluciones.
01.3 Jurisdiction and Venue
The present contract is governed by Spanish law, and specifically by common civil law, by accepting these terms the buyer waives any law or special privileges that were applicable to him or her.
01.4 Contract Language
The formalization of the contract language is written in Spanish.
02 PRICES AND PAYMENT
Sismo Soluciones makes every effort within its means to provide accurate, truthful information on its website without typographical errors. In the case that at some point an error of this kind occurred, despite Sismo Soluciones' will, it would be corrected immediately. If a typographical error were to occur on one of the displayed prices and a customer had made a purchase based on that error, Sismo Soluciones would inform the customer of the error and the customer would be entitled to cancel the purchase without any cost on their part.
Prices, features and availability of the products marketed by Sismo Soluciones vary, for this reason the customer will be contacted and informed before Sismo Soluciones accepts any order.
The product price is the one in force at the time the order is placed by Sismo Soluciones. If a customer places an order with an erroneous price, Sismo Soluciones will inform them of the correct price, and if the client agrees to make the purchase, the price which applies will be the corrected one offered by Sismo Soluciones.
All product orders must be accepted by Sismo Soluciones. Sismo Soluciones will not send any product until its administration department has verified that payment has been made.
In the event of an outstanding balance by the Customer, in whole or in part, on the agreed due date for one or more consignments of products, Sismo Soluciones may suspend or cancel any shipment or pending contract without incurring liability for any damages or losses, including foregone income, or damages for delay or loss of production caused to the Customer. The former faculty of Sismo Soluciones under no circumstances relieves the Customer of their contractual obligations regarding payments due and to the receipt of the products.
In case of a delay in the receipt or withdrawal of the goods by the Customer, Sismo Soluciones shall be entitled to store the goods at the expense and risk of the Customer, in their premises or those of a third party and the customer will be obliged to pay the costs incurred by Sismo Soluciones.
The prices shown on our website do not include VAT, shipping or occasional cash on delivery fee refunds. The price with VAT including any additional costs will always be shown in the last step of the process. The prices listed on the website are for private or non-commercial use only. If the product is required for professional/commercial use, please get in touch.
Prices do not include any costs and fees of customs arrangements, should they be required, nor taxes on arrival.
Methods of payment:
· Credit card: We provide a payment gateway for virtual POS owned by "La Caixa" which guarantees maximum security of the data entered. Under no circumstances will Sismo Soluciones be held responsible for any mistake which may occur during a POS. This method of payment is immediate, the moment you effect the payment, it will be received and we will proceed to process your order (after verification that the data is correct and that the payment has been made)
· Bank transfer: (To initiate the order as soon as possible it is advisable that the concept of the transfer contain the order number, Sismo Soluciones will not be held responsible for any delays caused for this reason)
IBAN: ES90 0073 0100 5604 71860673
· PAYPAL: PayPal is the global leader in online payments and is basically a secure payment system in which the user opens an account on the system that then allows you to make payments in many online stores around the world, using its credit card or debit card. Only PayPal will have your bank account information acting as an intermediary between you and Sismo Soluciones. This payment is immediate, once you make the payment we will proceed to process your order (after verification that the data is correct). To register or for more information visit www.paypal.es, PayPal site for Spain or PayPal www.paypal.com main site (in English). These links are external and link to pages with their own conditions of use and / or privacies. Payment by this method may have an extra fee which in any case will be notified to the customer before the payment is made.
END OF DOCUMENT