OrbitXP connector for X-Plane11
OrbitxP integrates Sismo products with X-Plane 11 using Zibo 738X
OrbitXP is a native application in 64 bits developed by Sismo. This product was designed with the following objectives in mind:
- To provide the customer with an application that will be able to connect our Plug&Fly modules directly and automatically to Xplane11. The mapping between the modules and X-plane should be done inside the application, which will allow the user to simply connect and run the software.
- The application has to be native 64 bit.
- No 3rd party add-ons are required.
- OrbitXP should be able to scan the LAN to identify connected SimCards that are associated with Sismo modules, and assign them automatically depending on the IP address. See previous videos for further info.
- OrbitXP will create a link with X-Plane11, once it is running and the selected aircraft is Zibo 738X 3.43.18 or superior.
- The application can be managed in X-Plane through menu commands
- The customer configuration is minimal and can be managed directly in the OrbitXP interface or alternatively in the ‘config.ini’ file.
- OrbitXP is a complex application, but it is free for Customers. We consider this to be an important advancement for Sismo.
- It has been developed using the latest software.
- Please take into account that the mapping is for hundreds of inputs/outputs.
The available functionality depends on the Zibo variables, there are some buttons and modules which are dummy or have limited functionality. This is not due to any hardware limitations. When Zibo releases new panels, OrbitXP can be modified to control the new panels.
No comment at this time!