“Offering our clients scalable solutions, for the flight simulation and railway sectors, by the design and manufacturing of modules and electronic components that exceed the expectations of clients and other interested parties. The scope of activity in the flight simulation sector is both the professional market and the amateur or private market, while the scope of action in the railway sector is the professional market. In both sectors, the products must be designed to cover a wide range of functionalities and requirements. For that purpose, the continuous improvement through I+D+i activities is the key to obtain great quality, reliable with a high level of configurability and easy to install products.”
SISMO, a company dedicated to the Design and manufacturing of electronic components and software related to the products designed by Sismo, commits to execute the work for the clients in the agreed time, quality and price, along with all other requirements, with the greater respect for the environment and with a reasonable price
For that purpose, the management of SISMO has developed a Quality Management System with the aim of reducing, eliminating and preventing quality shortcomings of its activities and services, as well as a constant improvement of the system in order to meet customers’ requirements as effectively as possible.
Thus, the management of SISMO ensures the compliance of the following standards:
- Setting up and improving a useful and efficient Management System for quality management, providing the required resources for ensuring continuous improvement of our performance and our customers’ satisfaction.
- Taking the necessary measures to ensure full compliance with every legal and normative standard applicable to all the activities and services provided by the organisation, as well as other requirements to which the organisation subscribes.
- Training, raising awareness and encouraging the participation, getting all the staff, suppliers and clients involved, promoting awareness about the importance of our activities and about how to contribute to accomplishment of the stated goals.
- Providing the appropriate framework of reference to set and regularly review the established goals and targets for the compliance of this policy and Quality Management System.
- Developing a participative quality management that takes advantage of the abilities of all the people involved in the Quality Management System, in order to be able to identify and keep track of all the interested parties.
- Creating a continuous improvement culture. It’s not about meeting minimum standards but about believing in the achievement of higher levels every day and in the continuous progress, evaluating the standards based on objectives.
Last update: November, 22th 2018.